Download Infinix Hot 4 Official Nougat 7.0 Final Version
InfinixMobility have finally rolled out the official stable nougat 7.0 update for Infinix Hot 4 x557 users. The official version according to InfinixMobility is stable compared to the previously released beta versions. For those who have been waiting for the official release, it’s finally here and can be downloaded from below link.
As usual, the update can be installed in two methods which is the OTA method, TCard method and Sp flashtool method (recommended) and the. For the benefit of those who doesn’t know how to upgrade their Infinix hot 4 x557 to Android nougat 7.0, see below guide to upgrade your phone to Android 7.
This method is very simple and it goes this way:
- Turn-on your phone data and goto your phone Settings→About→ System update and allow to start searching for available latest ota update for your phone. If OTA update is found, proceed to download and install afterwards. Ensure to have data before trying this method. For those who prefer to download the update using UC Browser or other means, follow the TCard method below.
- Download Infinix hot 4 official nougat update from the TCard link below to root of your sd card. Rename it to update.zip
- Now, goto your device app menu to find “System Update” app and launch it.
- Now from system update app, click on the 3dots option located at top right corner and select “Update from locate” and navigate to where you placed your nougat update and proceed to install.
- Your phone will reboot to install the update.
For those who prefer the sp flashtool, keep reading
NOTE: If you have rooted your phone or installed custom recovery to it, do note attempted ota and tcard method, doing so will brick your device. See how to use Sp flashtool to install or upgrade your MTK phone to Android nougat 7.